A 12-week online course that introduces regenerative tourism, design thinking and systems change for tourism professionals, destination managers, researchers, students, tourism business and industry stakeholders.
- Explore regenerative tourism principles and practices.
- Develop an understanding of design thinking, co-design and collaborative problem-solving.
- Develop an understanding of what it takes to design, lead and implement a co-design process in regenerative tourism.
What you will gain
- An understanding of regenerative tourism as a concept and in practice.
- An understanding of design thinking and the co-design process for regenerative tourism.
- Guidance on how to implement regenerative tourism projects.
- A skillset that you can implement right now and will be in demand in the future.
- Strategies for leading in complex, dynamic and emergent situations.
Early Bird $550 (closes 10 March 2022)
Full cost $695
36 hours (recommended time commitment)
- 6 content sessions (6 x 2 hr zoom sessions).
- 6 x group work (6x2hr) guided discussions through regenerative tourism course materials, applications, and shared experiences).
- Access to The Tourism CoLab’s membership community (one year).
As a social enterprise, we seek to make our courses accessible and inclusive and seek to support those with a genuine need. Contact us for more information.